The Controller as defined in the GDPR for the processing of your personal data:
Vielfalt verbinden - Connecting plurality
Josefstr. 8a - 82041 Deisenhofen - Deutschland
Telefon: 089 20976820
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
When you access our website, your Internet browser automatically transmits data to our web server located in Germany. The following data is temporarily stored in so-called log files with each access to our Website:
- Date and time of access
- URL of the referring website
- Browser type and version
- System software and versio
- Access status
- IP address of the requesting device
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no event will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Your data will not be used for purposes other than those described above.
Disclosure of data
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed herein below.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- You have provided your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- A disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR to assert, implement or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant legitimate interest not to disclose your data,
- There is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR
- Such disclosure is legally permissible and required for the implementation of a contractual relationship with you, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
- wish to access, confirm, correct, update, supplement, anonymise, block, restrict or delete your personal data;
- wish to object to the use of your personal data by us;
- have questions about the processing of your personal data; or
- would like us to transfer your personal data to another person or entity,